2nd Annual Sound Mixer's Mixer in San Francisco

Hey all,

2014 is upon us and along with another year comes another opportunity to get to know your fellow Sound Mixers in the San Francisco Bay Area. Come on out and grab a drink, munch on some snacks and chat it up with your peers. We will have the entire back area reserved for our party at the venue.

Here is the information for the meetup:

When: April 25th, 2014 @ 7pm-9pm (ish)

Where: Amsterdam Cafe

937 Geary St, San Francisco, CA

(415) 409-1111

Who to contact: Please either contact me personally to RSVP or feel free to RSVP below as a post.

What to bring: All that is necessary is to show up and have a good time. The event is free, but please show support for the venue by purchasing at least a drink. I will bring a few snack items for everyone to share. Please feel welcome to bring some snacks too if you want.

Last year's Sound Mixer had a good turn out and it would be great to see everyone again as well as some new faces! If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

See you all there!

Best regards,

Paul Dorough

Sound Art Film

Phone: 415-450-7729

Email:paulsoundart@yahoo.de

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

Last Friday was the SF Sound Mixer's Mixer and it was a great turn out! Always fun to get out and chat it up with your fellow Mixers. A big thank you to all those that could make it out and we all look forward to meeting more mixers around the area! Till next time :-)

Paul Dorough

Sound Art Film

post-7271-0-76341100-1398661579_thumb.jp