664 CF and SD storage size question

osa

My apologies if this is been talked about already but I was trying to find a quick answer being on the job today. Today I have a 64 GB CF and a 32 GB sd. Recording five tracks today. I swear in the past my CF card said 40 hours and my sd card said 20 hours. Today it says 24 for the CF and 20 for the SD. I had three days recorded on the CF and one-day recorded on the SD. All sound devices approved media to the best of my knowledge. AM i missing something with formatting?

Correct five tracks today Recording to both cards simultaneously. Workflow has always been up to this point that my cf card is almost like an internal drive, where I don't take it out and use it to record bu's until it fills up. I use the Sd card to handoff audio and format daily. I know in the past my CF card has had multiple days with seemingly a lot of recording time. I almost think my CF card is somehow fooled into looking like a 32 GB card. When I get home tonight I will investigate it on a computer to see if it shows up as a true 64 GB card

Ken

Wait a minute i lied! Thanks a ton guys you helped me figure out it was pure op error. I goofed and on "record to sd" settings i had iso's only by mistake. All good now. Jeez i had no idea i even did that this morn. My track count that i thought was mirrored was indeed not.

Thank you all for keeping me somewhat relatively sane

Ken