K-Tek now shipping KWP wireless pouches

dfisk

Many of have already purchased the Stingray bag for the 633 and Zaxcom MAXX. Many of you asked if you could get the wireless pouches by themselves. The answer is now YES. The KWP wireless pouches are now available in pairs. They work with any professional audio wireless receiver and have a nice, durable clip so you can clip them on any Stingray bag or anywhere else you can clip something.

Here are some pictures. Please note (and I shouldn't have to say this) these do not come with the wireless receivers in the photo.

post-321-0-23455600-1402961138_thumb.jpgpost-321-0-93218800-1402961252_thumb.jpg

$24.95 for the pair. They are pretty cool. I've even put an ERX inside one, but it isn't ideal for that (we are working on an ERX case, btw). 

I won't be in Atlanta but Brenda will. One of my sons is turning 6 this weekend and I can't miss it. Brenda will be there and will have the 664 Stingray with her. 

Is there support for the receiver on the bottom?  How does it hold them in place when they are placed vertically?

The neoprene wraps tightly around the receiver and is secured with velcro on the outside and there is velcro on the inside bottom to prevent any slippage through the bottom, and you are able to run cable in and out with ease on any receiver. 

they look great,looking forward to get some. Will you make some pouches for zaxcom 742 plugon TX Dave ?? that would be really great if you do. 

something with a clip like this one, and still easy to get the battery/SD card out. And not push the unit inside too tightly because sometimes it may eject the card out accidentally.

they look great,looking forward to get some. Will you make some pouches for zaxcom 742 plugon TX Dave ?? that would be really great if you do. 

something with a clip like this one, and still easy to get the battery/SD card out. And not push the unit inside too tightly because sometimes it may eject the card out accidentally.

We'll look into something for the 742. We have a lot on our plate right now...getting ready to launch the 664 stingray. Designing a Nomad stingray, wrapping up the heavy duty harness, ERX case, big rain cover...and even more. 

How do they clip on to the bag?  Its hard to see in the photo.

There's a heavy duty acetal clip on it. It's not a spring loaded clip like what you see on Comteks because I've broken more of those than I can count.