Chicago ENG Sound Mixer Needed

I have a client here in NY that will be doing some shooting in Chicago near the end of July.  I'm not sure the date(s), just looking to pass on some names.  Basic ENG/Doc interviews, good labor and gear rate, typically one or two c300s sometimes 5Ds.

Please PM me with your info.  Links to websites are probably helpful if you have one.  No newbies please, looking to refer an experienced mixer.

-Greg-

It's just a quirk I have about dumbing words down to baby talk, ie; senny, soundie, soundo, ect.

I should of just kept my mouth shut. Not meant to offend you personally. My apologizes.

And it's not "apologizes" either, in this context. But who cares? The entire post is as childish as much as the one you are attempting to criticize is not. No one's interested in your "quirks", Mirror, nor yours, Senator.

And it's not "apologizes" either, in this context. But who cares? The entire post is as childish as much as the one you are attempting to criticize is not. No one's interested in your "quirks", Mirror, nor yours, Senator.

OK, thanks for pointing it out.