jwsound.net DISCUSSION FORUM is up and running

Guest jwsound

Guest jwsound

Today I managed to put up this FORUM on the jwsound.net website. I hope this will be used by many of my friends and collegues in the community of professional sound people working in the Entertainment Industry.

Jeff,

Bravo for starting a new forum.

If you are just starting your own website, you seem off to a fine start.  I noticed your WC3 tags at the bottmo of the pages.  I had written soccer web pages for a couple of years before I discovered the code checking services. 

Your site launch may be the push I need to publish my own site.  I've owned rollingsound.com for years, but embarassment over my tiny resume (when compared to successful LA mixers) has kept me from uploading the site.

Best wishes,

David Terry

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the words regarding my website. I think rollingsound.com is a terrific domain name and I encourage you to do something with it. I had registered jwsound.net many years ago but never put up anything on the Internet (even though it seemed like everyone else had something up). What helped me finally put jwsound.net up was the proliferation of really powerful yet simple web creation software that became available. I actually used RapidWeaver to put up the present site and it was really easy. Apple has just come out with iWeb which helps regular people put up very tasty sites. My son David who is actually quite proficient in HTML and has used Dreamweaver extensively, has just completely redone his site using iWeb as an experiment.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

I realize how very important sound is to the production unless of

course we are shooting a silent film. Hoping that forum will provide

an education in sound production. Mr. Wexler I'm a fan of yours and

your father. Thank you so much for providing this forum. I feel it will

help me get a better hold on sound production. I have to produce,di-

rect,and photograph my own productions. I almost forgot,I have to wr-

ite the script also.

Greg Gross