PSC Solice Mini Now Shipping

Ron Meyer

Our new PSC Solice Mini mixer has finally begun shipping to our dealers this week.   It has been a long, involved project that has evolved with the help of many people on this forum.   Thank you to everyone who posted up their feedback on the prototype and/or wrote or called me.   We tried to include as many of your suggestions as possible within the size and cost restrictions of the final unit.  I hope you like the result.

I also owe a big thank you to Pascal Van Strydonck for coming up with the idea for this mixer and for spending countless hours talking me through its use, form and function.  As a way of saying thank you to Pascal, I included a little note on the silk screening of the PCB inside the mixer.

Ron Meyer

PSC

DSCN2519.jpg

SoliceMiniweb1.jpg

I have to say, i am still speechless!!!  Ron has been amazing thru the process.  It took only one call to reach him, and one minute to feel like he was totally on board.  Having such an open minded person at the other of the phone was so cool.  We went back and forth on some ideas, kept talking a lot of the mute feature and many other things.  Also talking about where we think the industry is headed and what are the trends.  Have had conversation like these with other manufacturers, and a lot of times with great success but not as open minded, willing and so quick from idea to actual product, i had a functional prototype on my desk, i believe in 2 months or less… 

Thanks Ron, for bringing us a tool that will open the door to a lot creativity and possibilities to the in between market ( guys going from Documentary/TV to fiction/TV AD ).

Now, i am tracking mine with great anticipation!!!!