Small NP-1 Charger for travel

nickreich

Hi All,

Has anyone come across a small and light NP-1 Charger that is more suitable for lightweight travel than the usual two-slot desktop ones. Something similar to IDX's EC-1 ( http://www.idxtek.com/products/endura_ch.html ) but for NP-1s? I've been through all the websites of the usual gear shops both in the US and here in Australia, and come up blank. Has anyone made their own with an NP-1 cup and a plugpack style charger from another market? It would need to cope with NiMH and Li-ion chemistries. It doesn't have to be that fast a charge.

thanks,

nick

Nick:

I have a single well charger that was made by IDX for a company that used them in cell towers. I bought it off eBay a few years back when they were liquidating them. The only problem is they only charge the older NiMH batteries. However, if you're interested in it, I'll make you a deal on it since I rarely use it these days since I was able to pick up a 4 bay unit.

Wayne

• 5 years later...