looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Zax QRX 200's.  I would love to see a version that fit the 633 with 2 QRX 200's and the small Audio Root distro box.  Spot for a Cam link would be cool too.

Hi Simon,

I was searching your catalog and I'm curious - I have three 411s and an Srb, is it possible to modify a 664C or a 664D to house an Srb? 

Love your products. Thanks!

3D printing may be an option. I remember Gotham Sound made an adapter for Jason Kuppig to be able to use a Wisycom receiver with his Lectro Octopack. I'm sure they'd be open to helping you make something similar for this.

Will any of the dashboard models accommodate this setup?

I doubt that the 3 srb version will because the NP-1 is slightly thicker (taller) than the Sr, but what about the RM version? Or a newer one not yet discovered by myself?IMAG3263.jpg

21 hours ago, Aural Fixation said:

Will any of the dashboard models accommodate this setup?

I doubt that the 3 srb version will because the NP-1 is slightly thicker (taller) than the Sr, but what about the RM version? Or a newer one not yet discovered by myself?IMAG3263.jpg

I don't think so. An NP1 won't fit in my RM model, maybe 1/4" too narrow to fit. Maybe with some bold dremeling.

IMG_7096.JPG

On April 2, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Pat Slater said:

Maybe "model specific inserts" fitting into  larger common holes??

This would be super awesome. I use a 633, right now with a 411 and am waiting on an SRc. Sometimes I need to add another SR, or 411, and have been debating a Remote Audio RM.. I can't imagine I'm the only person who would be interested in a modular system! Any chance of that m, Simon?

I just ordered a used 664 SR dashboard from TrewAudio and am reasonably sure that it's not going to come with mounting screws for the Lectros. Anyone know what size screws these use to mount the SR?

Hello
Do you accept custom builds ?
I need a rack for 1 Sra and 8 UCR411, and audio Root MKII power distribution.
can you please contact me i tried to find an e-mail to contact you on the site but couldn't.
Mail me here please :
Nourhalawani@me.com

thanks.

On 8/12/2016 at 6:49 PM, enjoyfebruary said:

I just ordered a used 664 SR dashboard from TrewAudio and am reasonably sure that it's not going to come with mounting screws for the Lectros. Anyone know what size screws these use to mount the SR?

Hi Enjoy,

Call 1 800 821-1121 and ask for service. It will make their day since they live to help out. Also, we had a good rain yesterday after 59(!) days of those Damned blue skies and sun.  Everybody is in a good mood.

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher