Pictures offline?

Vincent R.

I am pleased that there was no need for a memo. I have moved JWSOUND from the shared server we have been on since 2006 to a dedicated server account. The anticipated benefit of this move will be increased speed, stability, near zero downtime and no more of the Resource Limits Reached error and interruption. All in all I think it was a good move.

I do not anticipate any difficulties but of course any problems should be reported in the Post To The Host section or directly emailed to: j w @ j w s o u n d g r o u p . n e t

Good you upgraded, I feel speed is indeed improved. Though it seems all photos are not coming along with the server move. Maybe it's just me, I use tapatalk by the way.

Good you upgraded, I feel speed is indeed improved. Though it seems all photos are not coming along with the server move. Maybe it's just me, I use tapatalk by the way.

Seems posting a picture has an issue. After choosing a picture and using the "attach this file" link there is the following on screen pop up: "Error The server returned an error during upload."