Deva 32

Jeff Wexler

1 hour ago, Jeff Wexler said:

It may be available in different colors --- I think they thought RED would get our attention.

I don't think there is a battery slot --- it may be that power will all be external. Rado, are you thinking OneUnit II already? We don't even know what's inside the box yet that you will be able to pull out and get rid of.

I thought the Devas had NP1 slot inside...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe "ante up" to the SMbus would be more appropriate.

Of course, 99% of the market already using NP1 could be a good reason to stick with old battery tech.

Curious to see what else they implemented in the hardware. Maybe they've finally upgraded the GUI from 3.1 to XP...

;P

• 2 months later...

Who was the manufacturer of the cart in which the "old" Deva32 was at nab 2015?

I remember I've seen more detailed pictures of that cart somewhere but I'm not being able to recover the link/page..

Thanks,

Valentino.

1 minute ago, vale said:

Who was the manufacturer of the cart in which the "old" Deva32 was at nab 2015?

I remember I've seen more detailed pictures of that cart somewhere but I'm not being able to recover the link/page..

Thanks,

Valentino.

Sound Guys Solutions made the cart for the Deva 32. They don't advertise them on their website yet, as they are still working on finishing the production models.

Just now, Jose Frias said:

Sound Guys Solutions made the cart for the Deva 32. They don't advertise them on their website yet, as they are still working on finishing the production models.

Thank you Josè, I remember I've seen 3 or 4 pictures somewhere some months ago, but I was not recalling the link.

So, I'll wait them to advertise their new product.