emwoerks

Has anyone had problems transferring audio files from the SD card or CF card?  I had a bit of a problem

playing back the final track recorded from my days work.  I can play back the final track on my 633 but

was unable to download onto an external hard drive.  Info showed the bits, but no duration............

Nope.  All the rest of the files were good.  As a matter of fact I opened up the file on WAVE AGENT and everything was there, tracks, info, all the info.  Continued shooting today on the same cards and no problems.  The person handling the median had no problem

playing back on Adobe Premier, FCP 7, VLC, and Quicktime 7.  Problem playing back on Quicktime 10.

With mine it seeems to be a bit more picky about the cf than the sd media. I was doing 2nd unit work and had an inadequate cf card and it got weird. The machine wouldn't do anything. Couldn't even shut it off. The master reboot was the solution to regain control. The cf card was the culprit. Changed to an approved card and haven't had any further issues. I did pull out the 702T for the day since it was a non dialog kinda day. The 702T is much more forgiving in its cf requirements. I did have go to wave agent to do sound reports for the day. I recently went to the Trew Audio opening in Atlanta and found an issue brought up by other mixers. It seems that X1 & X2 track assingments were changing when the machine was powered off. Still had the blinking blue light but the previous assingments seemed to change when powered off and on. Not a big issue, but I do always check my X1,X2 assingments now every time I turn it on. Back to piont with approved media I haven't had any trouble transferring from either sd or cf.

• 1 month later...