Live Sound engineer w/Gear, LA

Hi all,

I have a project coming up that is similar to a late night show with a live band. We are in need of a dedicated Live Sound engineer w/ PA equipment for a up to two days in LA (January 30/31 2015).

The show will take place in a Loft in Los Angeles. There will need to be appropriate equipment to mic/mix/playback a (up to) 5 person rock band 2 GTR, Bass, Drums, Vocalist. Ability to either send a stereo mix for recording, or record a stereo mix yourself is required.

The rock bands live performance will be recorded and used in the show, I will be handling the production sound equipment and services.

Please send me a PM with questions/rates.

Thanks,

Chase Y

Acoustically it's a bit like jumping into an audio fire... I know some guys, but I doubt they would want to do a gig in an LA loft...unless the place has been set up a bit for the audio produced by a rock band..

And, you will probably need two guys to load in, set up, sound check and tear down...then...load up after the gig... Get back to the shop and unload again...

I will pass on the info anyhow...

Good luck..

Thanks for the input. Just to clarify, the purpose of the live show is for filming and not for the actual performance, so sound quality of the PA is only important to the point of being playback, but the recording will be the important part. So acoustics and the sound of the band to the attendees is not of any real importance.