Lone Star Sound Mixer Mixer, Jan 4, 2015 a Texas Success

pverrando

Congratulations to Jack Cline and Tyler Faison of Vandelay Sound Exports, Inc. on their 2nd annual Lone Star Mixer Mixer in Dallas TX on January 4, 2015. Well attended, with unlimited libation/food support from Gotham Audio, as well as  significant manufacturer representation from many of the usual suspects.  2nd year at the Ginger Man in Dallas TX. Please check out 

https://www.facebook.com/events/717435288352517/

for mucho paparazzi news, views, and gossip from this glamourous and exclusive fete... Especially the unannounced surprise appearance by the legendary Glen Trew !

I was fortunate enough to participate at this year's Lon Star Sound Mixer Mixer, and I had nothing but the best time.

Thanks to Tyler and Jack for being amazing hosts, to all the manufacturers and dealers for sponsoring the event, and to all the great folks from Texas for making this event an unforgettable one.

I had a great time meeting and chatting with everyone as well. Thank you Tyler and Jack. I hope to see you all again next year hopefully.

My long journey from El Paso to Dallas was totally worth it when I walked away with this raffle beautiful raffle prize.

orca1.jpg

orca2.jpg

Thanks to Jose Frias for the ORCA demonstrations as well!