Last Chance to RSVP for 2015 RAMPS/JWSound NAB Party

Jim Feeley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From Kathy at Lectro:

"Last year we had 138 people R.S.V.P. and about 30+ people did not show. The Satay plans for these numbers so if they r.s.v.p please remind them to attend event.

There is no cost us if they do not show, but the Jan-Ie brings in extra people and orders enough food for the event based of the numbers I give her from the R.S.V.P. list. They have been nice enough to move us into the restaurant area from the patio so we can extend the courtesy with everyone doing their best to attend."

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

Lectrosonics

We've had a several manufacturers ask us if it is OK to donate raffle items to the RAMPS get together and how to do it. We've told them to get the items to Satay and the crew there will take care of getting it in the drawings. If Mercedes is listening, the crew will make sure some deserving soul  wins the AMG GT. Get to your next job with a small kit but very early.

Best,
Larry F
Lectro

"Sounds" - Crew, you crack me up! Well, you crack up my inner 3rd-rate punster.

So following on Kathy's note, please do RSVP as soon as you know you will be able to attend the party. RSVP numbers are a bit below the last couple of years (but still healthy). I'm guessing some people do plan to attend but haven't gotten around to RSVPing yet.

Also, some people who RSVP'd added a note saying something like "And I'm bringing a friend." This is not the biggest crisis in the world, but if possible, it will ease our count (and name tag printing) to have each person registered individually. 

Thanks!

Jim "helping with RSVPs" Feeley

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

The 25th Annual RAMPS/JWSoundgroup dinner is just over a week away. Going to be fun!

We want to give the good people at Satay Thai Bistro a solid number of attendees so they'll how much food to prepare.

So if you have not yet RSVP'd for the dinner but plan to attend please RSVP today.

If you have RSVP'd but now know you won't be able to attend the dinner, please send me a private message on this board.

Please RSVP by 6pm Tuesday PDT (1:00 AM Weds (GMT/UTC) 2015

The RSVP form is here:

bit.ly/1CchR88

The secret word that you need to complete the form:

spectrum

Oh! We do plan to accept people at the door...but please do RSVP if at all possible. It will really help make Satay view us as great guests and not PITAs...

The rest of the  details are at the top of this message thread.

See you all in Vegas!