Qolle izm125 mixer

gurkan

Hi everybody .

I have seen this unit on internet by chance and I'm very surprised . It's a 8 channel digital mixer with 8 analog outs and also has AES , Firewire ready !   When i investigate the board for a while , found that it's like a dream for location sound use . The board is DC powered . It has sackful of outs , very small sizes , on board slate mic ! , TC  in/out , video input ( i really don't know what is it for )  and good sounding preamps , as i read . So , is there anyone has some experience or information about it ? I think Qolle izm125 can't be a rival to Yamaha O1v96 , but has some advantages like slate mic or firewire and AES outs already on unit . I'm waiting for your comments .

Regards .

I tried one out about 5 years ago for a big UK dealer who were thinking of stocking it.

I genuinely cant remember what the problem was - but our conclusion was that it was not very good, bordering on quite bad. Also it didnt sound that great.

Qolle are quite big in China, they make SSL type mixers if I remember rightly.

Kindest regards,

Simon B