Lookng for the proper harness

saadasound

I've been trying to find a harness that allows the bag to be set high on the body, I'd say mixing knobs almost at chest level. I've used the petrol and just got the orca harness. Thought the orca harness would be able to get higher, but not there yet. 

Anyone know of a harness that can do this? Maybe Versaflex?

Thanks,

Steve

I don't think the VersaFlex would allow that placement either. at least w/o serious modifications.

FWIW, having the mixer at chest level would be uncomfortable to me.

You can attach the bag to the upper plastic D-rings, which gives you that type of height, but when you do this, the design of the harness causes the back cross support to dig into the back of the neck, no bueno.

I use the Versa Flex Harness and have it adjusted so that the bag sits high. I use the small harness and tighten everything up and with it sitting on my chest I have very little back pain. If not sure talk with either Larry or Kim at Versa Flex they are both very helpfull. Im on my 3rd harness and happy with the small size on a 44 inch chest

• 2 weeks later...