Glee: Curtain Call

Phil Palmer

Today we are celebrating the last day of photography on our series Glee.  121 episodes of a very different and difficult series to work on.  I personally would like to thank a few people who without their help on my production sound crew I would not have made it.  Before I do that, I'd like to also thank all the sound mixers, boom operators and utility sound techs that have come in to day play and work our many 2nd units and double ups.  I don't have a list...sorry, but you know who you are and I really appreciate your sense of rolling with it.  

Now, my crew that's stuck with me (well mostly) for 6 years.  Guys have come and moved on, and some have moved up.  I'm grateful to have been your production mixer.

Patrick Martens - Boom operator

Devendra Cleary - Utility Tech and Playback

Mitchell Gebhard - Utility Tech

Jeff Zimmerman - Playback

Scott Solan - Boom operator

Chloe Patenaude - Utility Tech

There are so many folks who have come in and day played, and I thank you all.  It's a bittersweet day here after 121 episodes.  Paramount is so happy we are done they've built a carnival on NY Street.

Cheers!

PWP