New Zaxcom Products announced!

Matt Martin

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the video !

About Nomad Touch, I can't think this will be a touch sensitive screen a la Deva/Fusion replacement for the Nomad, as the screen size of the Nomad is too small for touch operation (unless they came up with a completly different GUI and still... ) So will it be some kind of interface, a  Zaxpad? ^_^  An enhanced Zaxmote app ?

RX200: ERX2 on steroids || Scaled Down QRX

Advantages vs. ERX2: Additional channel, RF = longer range/higher sample rate, locking connectors

Advantages vs. RX900S: Form factor, TC I/O (?), Wide band (?)

Advantages vs. QRX: Internal power supply

Disadvantages vs QRX: No IFB TX option, No stereo pair RX option, No AES out (?)

My guess: $1,500

RX200 is a great idea I think. Half of the popular cameras now are too small for a full size receiver to be practical, add to that a battery system in the case of the QRX and you've got a big hunk hanging off a little camera.. We'll see how small it really is! I'm kind of hoping it takes AA batteries but I suspect an internal Li-Ion based on the wording.  

Probably a little cheaper too and might let lower market users have a try with Zaxcom wireless. 

Maybe if it's small enough they could eventually do an RX200-IFB with an on-board headphone amp ;)

There's gotta be a 12 fader version of that Oasis I'm thinking..

RX200 is a great idea I think. Half of the popular cameras now are too small for a full size receiver to be practical, add to that a battery system in the case of the QRX and you've got a big hunk hanging off a little camera.. We'll see how small it really is! I'm kind of hoping it takes AA batteries but I suspect an internal Li-Ion based on the wording.  

Probably a little cheaper too and might let lower market users have a try with Zaxcom wireless. 

Maybe if it's small enough they could eventually do an RX200-IFB with an on-board headphone amp ;)

There's gotta be a 12 fader version of that Oasis I'm thinking..

I am hoping the RX200 has the same performance as qrx200. I don't mind going even liter...