Last Day to Register for Free NAB Exhibition Badge

ProSound

While I listen to a conference call (don't tell anyone), I looked up some pass codes that will get you a free NAB exhibition pass (which is really all you need unless you want to attend conference sessions). 

In this pluralistic world, I dug up codes for a few different faiths. In alphabetical order:

Lectrosonics free pass code:

LV6726

Sound Devices free pass code:

LV3457

Zaxcom free pass code:

LV2375

Registration link (I'm pretty sure):

http://registration.experientevent.com/ShowNAB151/default.aspx

If that doesn't work... NAB Show homepage:

http://www.nabshow.com

And RSVP form for the Tuesday night dinner/party with all your RAMPS/JWSOUND pals:

bit.ly/1CchR88

See you all there!

Thanks for putting that all together Jim. Two years ago I went last minute to NAB and the JW Ramps party. I was fortunate to find a free pass thanks to some good suggestions by the Senator and Timo at Ambient. It was a very quick trip but it was a great experience. So by all means get your voucher so you don't have to scramble or pay for admission. I'm going this year and will be there for two days instead of one. Unfortunately I have a shoot beginning Wednesday morning so I won't be able to attend the party. I'm hoping to run into some of you on the convention floor and if you want to meet up and say hi I can send you my cell number via PM.

Bernie