What kind of microphones might these be?

Lancashire soundie

• 1 year later...

IN 1969, I was walking past Advance Electronics on 46th St between 5th and 6th aves (?) and saw in the window a crinkle-finish maybe 4" in diameter seven foot long microphone with baffle-fins along the barrel lying among other electronic parts.  I remember that it had a sennheiser marque and a slick sculpted look to it.  I went in and asked about it and was told that it was used and had come from a baseball stadium across the East river.  I asked for the price but nobody had figured out a price, or even if it was really going to be for sale, so they told me to come back another day.  It was there for awhile and I always looked at it but was pretty sure that whatever the cost I had more important things to do with my $52 a week.  Never saw another.  I've seen the EV's from a distance, but am pretty sure this was not one of those. 

• 1 year later...

I have heard tales from (forgive me -- can't type a capital "r") of this mic from ricky and Penny.  Drew Associates had one in the early days but it never got much use.  I would love to see a photo of it.  And roger, you are correct about it being Sennheiser.