NAB 2015 New Stuff

Bash

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RX200? See Post #27

"There will be no disappointments with the RX200. Small, light, wideband with AES and analog out. Its real cute. Full details will be had at NAB."

the suspense on this rx200 is killing me! i am not one to camp in front of apple for the next iDevice but i am looking for my tent right now and google mapping pompton plains

-Ken

Audio Ltd 1010 Digital Wireles

attachicon.gif1010 Tx.JPGattachicon.gif1010 Rx.JPGattachicon.gif1010 Tx and Rx.JPG

That's excellent! Just as I was getting ready to ditch Audio Ltd altogether.

And they managed to go from no monitor (2040) to OLED and from stupid non-remote remote control to a phone app remote control. Took them a long time to get to the 21st century, but I'm glad they finally did. Or will in 5 months.

Oh no! What a tease! I want them now!

Seems that the RX is not dual.... Not good

Me? I don't care. In fact, I prefer it. What I've seen so far was that dual receivers always mean compromise somewhere. Usually with the diversity system or maybe sound quality. E.g. What's the answer when you ask about Zaxcom not enabling full range frequency response in the outputs on their rx? Not enough space and bot enough dsp power. So, if you want best sound and reception don't compromise

OK, so...... so far we have...

Audio Ltd 101 digital radio mics

Schoeps Cut60

Zaxcom Deva 32, Oasis, and Nomad Touch

Zoom 8 channel thingy

What else folks - there must be some exciting little gizmos - go and find them and photograph them and send them to this thread, please?

Kindest,

sb