Trew Audio NAB Videos

Can you bring the audio level of sound effects lower? Thanks

Some of the videos do have a volume difference between the intro and the dialog. However, after listening to the videos it is apparent the intro was close to standard levels but the dialog was too low. Adjusting the playback volume for the dialog makes the intro painfully loud on some of the videos, such as the Timecode Buddy video. With one of the goals being to get as many informative videos up as soon as possible during NAB, normalizing the dialog to standard levels was overlooked on some of the videos. Shooting, editing, mixing, rendering, and posting some 50 videos in 2 days deserves a bit of a pass, but the comments are noted and appreciated.

gt

Heroic effort by Glen Trew, Trew Audio and Sound and Picture, the videos were great and covered just about all the items of interest. I noticed the volume difference, of course, but the overall production value and timely delivery won me over.

Exactly that   +1 !

Heroic effort by Glen Trew, Trew Audio and Sound and Picture, the videos were great and covered just about all the items of interest. I noticed the volume difference, of course, but the overall production value and timely delivery won me over.

Thanks, Jeff, and all. I need to point out what you probably already know, which is that I, personally, did little or nothing to produce the videos. So the Trew Audio production team of Jesse, Katie, Brennan, and Rob, (particularly Katie, who spent most of her Las Vegas trip editing in a dark room) should get all the credit. Like any production, it required a lot of preproduction planning, logistics, and rehearsing for things to go smoothly. Big kudos also to Daron and Kendra for their impressive amount of video and still coverage of the show for Sound and Picture http://soundandpicture.com/events/nab/.

Glen Trew, CAS