K-Tek announces 3 new boom poles

dfisk

I would love to see an Avalon "straight to right angle" converter (even if it needs to happen at the mothership)…. I love my little traveler but all my poles have a side exit except for that little guy. A little off point.

New poles look cool! Cant wait to try them out!

Hi Dave, to digress a little bit: the new bags that you're gonna release (especially the 633 version), is there a difference in weight with actual/previous versions ? Same materials all the way I guess...

I'll be able to determine that once I have the actual production bags available. Not all the materials are the same. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see an Avalon "straight to right angle" converter (even if it needs to happen at the mothership)…. I love my little traveler but all my poles have a side exit except for that little guy. A little off point.

New poles look cool! Cant wait to try them out!

Jon, this actually is pretty easy. All we need to do is change out the current bottom section with one that you desire. Since the bottoms of the Avalon poles are glued on, they aren't field swappable (part of the reason the Avalon poles are lower cost), and therefore need to be changed at the factory, but it's pretty straight ahead for us to do.