CAS Documentary Poll

Phil Palmer

I emailed you Phil with a problem with the poll. You are given the choice of whether you have or have not done a documentary --- if you check the box that says NO you are not able to submit the poll (because you failed to answer the next questions which all say: "If YES to the above question..." so you shouldn't have to answer.

We are working out the bugs in the poll currently.  Our apologies.

Interesting question Philip.  Perhaps we need to add a "both" to the 1st qualifying question.  Thanks.  We'd like to see the involvement of both members and non-members in the documentary field.  With potentially adding it as an award category.  Doing some information gathering.

PWP

I definitely think Doc Mixers face unique issues and challenges and are worthy of some recognition from their peers. Not sure the CAS is the group to do it because it seems to me if you start down the road of sub work type mixers, it will open a can of worms. What next, commercial mixers?    ;~)

CrewC

I definitely think Doc Mixers face unique issues and challenges and are worthy of some recognition from their peers. Not sure the CAS is the group to do it because it seems to me if you start down the road of sub work type mixers, it will open a can of worms. What next, commercial mixers?    ;~)

CrewC

I do quite a bit of unscripted doc work and while there are days that are easy - there are days that have great challenges.

Commercials on the other hand . . .