XF305 hops ground loop

Am shooting on an XF305 with Zax links and an Atomos Samurai reorder. Getting totally boned by ground loops around the battery pinch. Basically, I cannot power the camera  and the links from the battery pinch at the same time without hearing hideous noise in the audio.

Ground loop is so bad that it makes the Atomos drop-out periodically.

Am presently working on a solution that bypasses the battery pinch and simply powers the solution from one of the D-TAPS's on the V-Lock.

Unfortunately, I can't work a camera power solution in at this point. Have tried a DCDC converter to bypass the pinch and power the camera, but this is too noisy. Will probably grab a rectifier as soon as I can and power the camera through that if possible. 

If anyone has had experience with loops like this and managed to solve, your input would be much appreciated.

thanks

Mark.

Source problem is probably a noisy DC-DC regulator on the "pinch" (correct if I'm incorrectly assuming that pinch refers to some sort of breakout DC distribution with regulation).

The quick and easy solution, other than experimenting with power connection schemes, is to try an isolation transformer between the hop output and the inputs.  If your handy with a soldering iron, could place some filtering caps across the DC power cables, if the problem is related to noisy regulation.

What battery are you using and what is it's native output voltage?  The Samurai can operate off of 7.4VDC but the Zaxcom needs at least 9V and recommended is 12VDC.