Tapatalk

Jeff Wexler

Yep, same here. Except, I don't get the code, but no pix either. I have effectively stopped using Tapatalk now. It's still installed, though, and I still get push messages, but I read it on the mobile site. So I kind of get the best of both worlds. 

There is now only one thing that annoys me on the mobile site: the bullets or stars next to a topic (used to jump to the last unread post) often don't work, no matter how often I click on them. Sometimes a page refresh helps, but often it does not. Don't know if others are experiencing this too

Edited by Constantin
So many typos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tapatalk has updated their plug-in for IPB 4.0 and I have tried without success to update the previously installed plug-in. Tapatalk will not recognize or connect to the site now so I submitted a support ticket. Here is their reply: 

"Thank you for submitting your case.  We will review your case and do our best to get back to you in three to four business days.

Thanks-

Tapatalk Support"