Thank you Jeff !

al mcguire

• 2 weeks later...

I'll third that, Al. Jeff doesn't have to do this, but it's been home to me for a long time before I had the nerve to make my first post. I'm sure there are lots of others like me out here.

Thanks Jeff, for making this site comfortable and accepting of others who do what you do. The stew of personalities make the site.

Thank you Rachel for your kind words, sorry that you had to get up "the nerve" to post here. You must know that being a woman in this male dominated sound world (and this site, sadly) you have an advantage built in, at least here on JWSOUND. Now, at least, we have something more to say when the question is asked "where are the women?"!

No apologies necessary, Jeff. Probably just me. And you're right about us gals. laurenbanjo posted a good thread about this. I also failed to mention, the collective sum of sound knowledge the site houses ~ particularly location sound knowledge, experiences, DIY tricks, protocols, ways not to get burned (or get burned)..well it's pretty darned hard to top. Cheers!

Saint Somewhere.jpg