IDX JL-Plus np charger

osa

Has this charger model ever been released as a model version that only charges older nimh np1's? Ive only ever seen them with the lithium np's  checked w idx but  no response so thought i might check here too

-Ken

Hi Osa,

Thank you for your inquiry.

In regards to your question, the JL-2PLUS is an NP Lithium-ion, Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh style battery charger. Therefore, you will be able to charge your NP Ni-Mh style battery as long as the battery's charging terminals are the same as the JL-2PLUS(the JL-2PLUS has standard charging terminals).

In regards to your question, the JL-2PLUS is an NP Lithium-ion, Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh style battery charger. Therefore, you will be able to charge your NP Ni-Mh style battery as long as the battery's charging terminals are the same as the JL-2PLUS(the JL-2PLUS has standard charging terminals).

My JL-2PLUS doesn't properly charge Hawk Woods NP-35 or NP-70 lithium batteries.

I was on location work when my Hawk Woods charger died on me. Apparently the fuse was soldered onto the circuit board, so I ditched it and got a JL-2PLUS charger, which has a user changeable fuse. But it didn't properly charge my Hawk Woods batteries, so I had to buy IDX NP-L7S batteries as well. No biggie, I like the IDX quality.

Cheers

Fred

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So I had a JL-2Plus unplugged for a week and just plugged it in this morning and the power light is blinking amber rather than staying solid and when I place a battery into the charger the charging lights do not react. Anyone ever experience this?

• 2 years later...

Hi.  I have a JL-2 plus charger, when I put a battery to charge, the light changes to red and after a time of charging, the light changes amber flashing, but never reaches green.  According to the manual, my battery has a fault.  ok, but it does the same with the 18 batteries I have.  Can you advise me or tell me if I definitely can't do anything with my own hands?  a fuse a mosfet, a component that is not turning green.  thanks in advance