4th Annual Atlanta Sound Mixer Barbecue

Whit Norris

We had our now 4th annual Atlanta Sound Mixer Barbecue Saturday at mine and Kathy's house. We had sound friends from all over the country join us as well as friends from most of our vendors and manufacturers. We roasted two pigs and Lectrosonics brought brisket and smoked chicken. Gotham and PSC provided deserts, Trew and Zaxcom provide brew. Everyone was  very generous with all of the food that was brought. 10999706_10100346556031396_6829448126635 

It was such a pleasure meeting and hanging out with my sound brethren and sistren from Atlanta and around the country. Thank you to Whit and Kathy for hosting us, and for Whit and Chris (Durfy) for organizing such a wonderful event!

I definitely felt the southern hospitality.

Congrats! I've experienced a Whit & Kathy Barbeque and their great hospitality once before and it's fabulous. Too bad I was working that Saturday, but next year......

Norris_BBQ_.thumb.jpg.571832f6b74635b299

This was the 1st Atlanta Sound Mixer Barbecue! Never had an idea that it was going to become a yearly event.

Richard you were missed!