Zaxcom transmitter wont link with receiver

Arn

Hi all,

had troubles last week receiving an trxla2.5 to a qrx200. 

Ofcourse frequencies were correct gain was open, tried to reboot....

Like the pictures show (receiver B) it receives signal but wont connect (green ligt) or give info about batt-status, signal-level. 

All ifb options still work on the transmitter. 

Anyone had this problem?

brought thisone in for repair, but now it happened to another transmitter within the week. 

Transmitters and qrx200 are 3 to 4 months old. 

Didnt had any problems with my 2 trx's and qrx235 from over a year old. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just found out when i change the receivers freq from 530.0 to 529.9. And leave te tx on 530. 

It receives. But with very bad stability. 

Can you give me the zaxcom contact jack?

thanks!

'vins', i dont think it has to do with the encryption menu... In both cases i shut them of on the end of the day/ back on the next one and the failure arrived...

the modulation is correct on receiver and transmitter. (Both xr)

the new( broken) trx's wot work on the qrx235 either. 

You can also contact Zaxcom via email at support@zaxcom.com but in your case I would advise a phone call is the best bet because the tech can have you confirm settings and run some diagnostics on the receiver while on the phone. So you should have your transmitter and receiver when you call.

Well...

After going in factory setup on the transmitter and Recalling factory defaults the tx came back on. 

Strange because as far as i know i didnt change anything in the tx. And after comparig all the setting to a working one, nothing was different. 

Hope this helps someone else

Arn, what software version are you running? I recently had an issue with one of my transmitters not recording because it had lost its settings,  a restore factory defaults fixed the problem.  There are some versions in the 8.xx range that are at risk of losing their settings. . Upgrading to 9.16 or similar newer software should fix the issue. . You can also backup the settings by keeping the "delete.me" file from a newly formatted card. 

You can also backup the settings by keeping the "delete.me" file from a newly formatted card. 

It is actually a good idea to keep a copy of the delete.me file from each transmitter (each file is transmitter specific).

The delete.me file can be used to restore the transmitter settings if ever needed.