PA/Recording Job 7/15 Los Angeles

JOB NOW BOOKED. 

I am double-booked on a post job so I need to replace myself on a PA/recording job on Wednesday, July 15th. This is a cable interview show held at a local museum. Two wireless mics (interviewer and guest), plus at least two wired mics for a music combo that will play just two short songs prior to the event.

They will also need two loudspeakers for the room, which is in a large restaurant-type area. The challenge is that you've got to deal with reflective walls and ceilings, with an audience of about 150, so no doubt a feedback eliminator & EQ will be needed. The entire event should be no more than about 2 hours, with about an hour for setup and an hour for teardown. They'll need a split-track recorder of the interviewer and the guest, plus a wired feed to one camera. It's a relatively easy gig other than that, and the people are extremely nice and cooperative.

Total pay is $500 (I know it's low!), and I can provide a couple of wired SM58s and stands if necessary. Send me an email and I'll work out the specifics:

marc at colorbymarc.com

Edited by Marc Wielage