The new Medium Cart by Chinhda

Jeff Wexler

I couldn't resist putting this video up --- as everyone knows, I am a total cart fanatic. I think this is the best cart Chinhda has ever designed. The original Chinhda cart was amazing in terms of the level of craftsmanship, choice of materials and all the custom machined parts, but I was never a big fan of the overall design. This cart, dubbed the Medium Cart, is fantastic.

Edited by Jeff Wexler

Oh I really need to make a video of my new less than a week old cart that Stuart made.

That said... Chinhda has done some brilliant, breathtaking, work on that new cart. Its really neat - I LOVE the way that the front covers slide into the middle - its like a conjurers trick, sawing the lady in half!!!

Now - wait and see how we move our new top half up and down.... prepare to be amazed!!!!!

Kindest regards,

Simon B

As someone who has spent my entire day doing simple metal work, i have to say I am totally in awe. Chinda doesn't need to speak, his work speaks for itself. 

Chinhda is actually an electronics whiz, APART from his metal work expertise... and he does everything without a single diagram.