freelancer's calendar app for keeping work/family life straight?

osa

curious to know if anyone can recommend a calendar app for freelancers. looking for one that my wife and i can share on our phones. not liking the apple calendar and having a hard time finding the right one with so many variations out there

-Ken

Yep, Google Calendar as well.  I have an account, my wife has a second account, whatever she puts on her calendar can show through to mine.  She can see all my jobs as I put them on my calendar as well.

I don't think there is a Google Calendar app for iPhone, but there are some third party ones.

Thanks guys for all the info. Eric i currently do use the multi-month dry erase calendar, considdered putting one in wifey's car but i am feelin one of these electronics versions might do the trick. 

-Ken

• 3 weeks later...

Google Calendar shared with wife and vice versa seems to work pretty well. I wish I could sync a Yahoo calendar into my Google calendar. The studio I work in uses Yahoo for their booking calendar, so I constantly have to keep an eye on both for availability/clashes.