2 TRX742s with 1 QRX200 or 235

cstauffer

Just wondering if anyone has used this configuration? I am interested to see how reception held up as I believe the diversity antennas on the QRX with one TRX becomes 2 single antennas with 2 TRXs coming into the same QRX in 2 channel mode. Hope that made sense...

CRAIG

I feel stupid now.  That's awesome.  Thanks Jack. 

I talked to Howie also.  He said that it's possible to make it record in up to 96k in a standalone recorder mode.  Just needs time to implement it in the firmware.  Which would imo make this an extremely popular solution for sfx portable rigs.  And they would sell a bunch of them just on that merit. 

I talked to Howie also.  He said that it's possible to make it record in up to 96k in a standalone recorder mode.  Just needs time to implement it in the firmware.  Which would imo make this an extremely popular solution for sfx portable rigs.  And they would sell a bunch of them just on that merit. 

Seriously if thats true and it happens that will be fucking sweet.  

It's true.  I just hope we see it happen.   With an erx and a 742.  Off deep into the deserts of Arizona without my maxx. Would be great.  

Obviously it already achieves it's main purpose   So it may take a while to implement since they have so many other things they work on  

Seriously if thats true and it happens that will be fucking sweet.  

It's true.  I just hope we see it happen.   With an erx and a 742.  Off deep into the deserts of Arizona without my maxx. Would be great.  

Obviously it already achieves it's main purpose   So it may take a while to implement since they have so many other things they work on  

i hope you did not think I was implying that you are lying. I am just hoping this update happens sooner rather than later.