RadoStefanov

Ambient ACN-LS users?

i disagree. I think the script sup should always be in charge of scene and take

Exactly this. It's a tough nut to get it properly and useful onto the slate from there though. You would need some sort of netw... <bites tongue>

until the production asks for, pays for,  and gets the script supervisor on board,  I see this system as a wireless way to jam the slates and clockits.  nothing more. 

After a week of using the system I did return it.

I was working with a director that I work with on regular basis. Initially he liked the slate but the first time we opened the sticks to slate in this very dark bar he screamed: Where is the light?? I can not see the light in the monitor.

He was used to seeing my denecke   TS-3 backlight and not having it pissed him off.

I could glue LEDs to the back but don't want to add stuff to the slate that can break.

Also my AC did not like the size. He preferred the smaller denecke.

At this point I don't see a reason to upgrade and will buy another denecke slate.

If AC's influenced my equipment purchase decisions i'd be recording to a Red. 

we have worked together for more then 3 years almost every week 5 days a week. We are a team and friends. He runs like crazy jamming 5-6 go pros all the time and carries the slate everywhere. His convenience is a priority for me.

Edited by RadoStefanov

1 hour ago, Derek H said:

AC doesn’t have a flashlight?

Production will not pay for batteries?

mike