Fast and quick bag cases

thunderfm

I'm looking for a rolling case which can hold everything I'd normally need for a doco rig. Normally this would involve a pre-built bag, vdb-m boom, rycote, a selection of mics, tx, tc, cables, wiring kit, batteries etc.

I'm normally rolling with a well filled Peli 1650, but having to lie it down to access it and having 7 clips to open is a bit of a pain.

I've spotted the rubbermaid quick cart and the dimensions look appealing. I like the top access, so my bag can live in the top shelf with everything organised underneath. Anyone seen one of these or used it or have other suggestions? The top access element and the all-in-one format is a plus for me as long as it doesn't get prohibitively heavy.

http://www.rubbermaidcommercial.com/rcp/ObjectServer?table=PDFs&id=1235&name=RCP_Quick Cart - Specification Sheet.pdf

http://www.rubbermaidcommercial.com/rcp/products/detail.jsp?rcpNum=1902465

I just ordered the medium. Great price.

Update:

It just arrived. As a product that is designed for light cleaning it is well designed. For sound work - not so much. The walls feel like a pressed dense cardboard covered with a durable waterproof plastic fabric. I don't want to knock Rubbermaid since it would be perfect for housekeeping, but I personally found the pockets and openings to be slightly too small for what I'd like to put into it them. Although I ordered the medium, I did see that the medium and large share several dimensions with height being the main difference. I did not want too deep of a cavern for stuff to get lost into so I did not get the large. 

The removable basket rests on two removeable dividers - problem is if you remove the dividers the basket will sit on whatever is underneath. 

I do intend to keep this product since I like the top loading aspect and I'm sure with some mods, I can use it as a template for making a trolley that better suits my needs. 

Edited by Usachris
Update