Deva fader knobs

After the post from Jack I set about trying to source a 0.5 hex key preferably in screwdriver form as manufactured by Wiha but they are not available in the UK at all. Has anyone got a link to anyone I could order one from over on your side of the pond please?

After the post from Jack I set about trying to source a 0.5 hex key preferably in screwdriver form as manufactured by Wiha but they are not available in the UK at all. Has anyone got a link to anyone I could order one from over on your side of the pond please?

Just to clarify your typo, it's .050", not .50".

Do an Amazon search for ".050 hex driver".  They ship across the pond, don't they?  Likewise, do a UK search with the same search terms.

Sorry for the typo folks. It is a .05 that I have been searching for and yes Farnell do have them Simon but only as part of a hugely expensive set.

No one seems to sell a single one in screwdriver form. I also tried Amazon but they wouldn't ship to the UK as they were not the supplier.

If Rich is correct then 1.3mm is easy to find.

Thanks Rich for the 1.3mm tip. Being a metric country there is a better chance of finding something in millimetres. Here in Australia I had to buy an expensive set of allen keys, as I couldn't find anyone who sold any in a single .05 form. 

I rest my case!

According to the internet .05 inches equals 1.27mm so 1.3 is too big, but if it works it works, and being slightly too big is probably better than slightly too small?

Pindrop, a 1.27 will tighten the screw but is a bugger to get out as it jams on the hex. 1.3 works perfectly as does the .05.

Wow you guys are hardcore!  Finding sizes n shit.  I just convinced Brijen at Zax into giving me one about 7 years ago.  (Maybe they sold it to me.)  I've kept it safe ever since! 

I did always worry about losing it though, so thanks for this thread with that great info!  Gonna go order me a few...

Dan Izen