IPS TV at IBC 2015

Bash

I think all 28 are up now. Look for the WAY too subtle two red dots at the bottom of the index page - this opens page two with more videos on it!!

We had a few problems this year - we shot more videos than any other year so far, in one day less. A second camera, which came into play on shoot day 3 of 4 was both a blessing, and a PITA at times (I operated the 2nd camera for eg DPA, and I simply couldn't keep up with the guy from DPA, his hands moved SSSOOO fast.) Finishing a day earlier (I had to finish on Monday as I travelled to Calistoga on Tuesday morning for a vacation with my wife, oh, and a friend's wedding) was not ideal - we will look at that another time, and not compromise the shooting days. Anyway - Fred the brilliant editor was run off his feet, and we will need to think about that also!!

4 days shooting, and nearly 4.5hrs of content. I do hope that particularly the longer videos work well and are interesting not just on the techie 'show us the highlights' kind of level.

Kindest regards to all from Yosemite, where Mrs Bishop and I are ensconced in an RV (camper van to us Brits) under the stars and it is my turn to deal with the black (well, brown tbh) water!!!!

Simon B