Zaxnet control without Rec start stop

Prahlad Strickland

Anyone know if you can leave the beltpack on lrec, But still maintain gain and freq control?

from my experience. If you have control over the freq and gain.  Start and stop from the nomad also start and stop rec on the trx.   

The only way I've been able to have the trx continue recording is if I change the setting on the trx to "allow ifb remote control" OFF. Which in turn of course does not allow me control of gain and freq

Edited by Prahlad Strickland

I would love to see an additional option in the Nomad to allow manual transport controls over Zaxnet.  This way I could have the tx follow the Nomad transport when I'll be within range, and when rigging or expecting them to start out of range, I can manually start the recording and walk away.  My current workaround is to start recording, then turn off zaxnet transport commands, then stop recording.  I have to do the same in revers to stop recording.  This creates a lot of false takes throughout the day.