K-Tek now taking pre-orders for the Stingray Medium

dfisk

• 2 weeks later...

Personally found the junior to be a little too small for run and gun work where you've gotta have almost everything on you in the bag. Looking forward to trying the medium for my 633 rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll want to the Small Stingray for the 633. The Medium is designed around the Nomad and 788t.

I love the junior for my 633, and I'm shopping around for a MOLLE compatible pouch (or two) for tx, lav accessories, etc, that i can strap to the front when I need it and quickly remove when I want to ditch the dead weight. 

I just picked up a couple of pouches from Maxpedition for just that purpose. They're stuff is really high quality, you should check them out.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks absolutely awesome. Any idea when your European distributors will have them in stock?

Hopefully now, and if not now, then they are on their way to them, but you should check with your local dealer and make sure they have them, or at least have them on their way for stock.