Miami Sound Needed w/ Gear 2 days $250 !

An entryway to a building standing in the threshold. As a mother would say,"Are coming or going, make up your mind."

Scott....

that's inside and outside. But the ad seemed to imply there was a third option

googled "Collage Kid"  

got  zero hits  

must be going through them changes

Reckon that "Collage Kid" must be both inside and outside at the same time.

Jez

"The locations are (...) mainly inside and outside" 

What else is there?Umm, in space and on the ethereal plane.....duh...

I love the contrasting description of "it will be very low budget commercial high quality production..."

Huh??

Edited by aginzo

$250 for 1.5 days, boom, recorder, and lavs as well as feeding to RED Epic? Which is most likely a wireless hop to camera. That's at least $850/day for 10 hour day. Unless I am crazy. Depending on how many wires he needs. I'd do it if the guy wants to give me, in cash, money for food and a high end hotel. I'll stay with my father in Miami and pocket the difference. Man these guys are now "vulture-ing out" now that Florida has no incentives to shoot. It's like the price gouging after Hurricane Andrew in 1992. 

Edited by aginzo

People.  When opportunity knocks on the door, you should respond.  This is your chance to get into the lime light and get long time work with the client.  It all starts here.  This is a low budget, high quality production.  That translates to: although we don't have the money now, we are high quality and on our next projects you will ride the rocket ship to success with us!  It's going to be shot on the RED camera.  You know whatever that sensor picks up turns to gold right?  4k. All of you will look back and wonder where that hole in your resume was created.  Don't let that be you.  Get a taste of high quality now with just a little budget.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...