Custom Mix-8 - Mix-12

RadoStefanov

Man having a few days off is awesome. I designed a custom mix-8 with programmable keys/buttons. Mine has Menu-Enter/REC/STOP/PFL /Slate/Com/TC/Home. But the amount of buttons and options is totally possible. I am looking to make the wider chasse. If somebody has a Mix-12 for cheap It would be easier for me to redesign it compared to DIY it yourself bigger mix-8. Total Parts cost $33.Cheers.

Edited by RadoStefanov

Rado, why would anything you are doing or have done with your Zax gear have any legal consequences? You have a good relationship with Zaxcom, most of the time, and Zaxcom appreciates much of the custom work you have done, most of the time, where's the problem? I'm sure we're not talking about anything like Voiding the Warranty --- you have gone so far beyond that at this point. 

I wish I never started this!!! (:

Now I designed a wireless remote control... I have to stop digging! The possibilities are limitless.

I have to concentrate on Menu-Enter/REC/STOP/PFL /Slate/Com/TC/Home/headphone matrix-Escape individual buttons.

I guess this is how addiction works. (:

Sorry I had to vent...