Best AA batteries for wireless transmitters (PowerEx vs Eneloop)

DodoHu

Not only is it "possible" - Or, even "probable" -

Amazon is (also) selling old stock, Sanyo branded batteries - Yes, which, happen to be "black."

And, which also happen to be called "Eneloop."

(What are they going to do? Just 'throw them away'?)

Caveat emptor.

Rado,

How about the following statement to help clarify?

Although the "Sanyo Eneloop XX" (model # HR3UWXA) are "no longer manufactured" *  (My words.)

(*Your contention. But, improper use of the English word / term  "No longer exist."  Your words.)

They are, however,  still available for purchase in the retail market. ( see screengrabs / links in my previous post.)

(They still "exist." My contention.  Proper use of the word "exist."  Sorry to have to correct your English, Rado.)

And,         (This is a crucial point, that I would like to make ...)

The fact, that -

The "Sanyo Eneloop XX" (model# HR3UWXA) are BLACK. And, are called "ENELOOP" -

And, have the word "PROFESSIONAL" on the label  * ...

And, are still on the market - for sale - even though "no longer manufactured" ...

Might? Just might? ... Be confusing to some of the readers of JWSOUND group?

* (AFAIK, these are the only other model of "ENELOOP" that are also just happen to be "BLACK?" Please correct me if I am wrong?)

Again -  as I have stated previously ...

I do, and can only, recommend what I purchase nowadays: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G40CZUI *

And, specifically ... The ones that ship directly "From Japan"* (as in the link above.)

*(AFAIK ... Not all "model # BK-3HCC" units are actually manufactured in Japan?

Which, could lead to quality-control issues, and /or reduced 'performance.'? Please correct me if I am wrong?)

So, in conclusion - A suggestion to you...

Stick with using actual stock / model numbers, Rado - Not just "Black Eneloop" anymore, in your correspondence.

( e.g - "shooting from the hip". Looks "cool") - But, like with so many of your other statements, on other threads -

can lead to dis-information, confusion, etc - And, the rest of us have to figure out what you are actually trying to say?

Now, on to better things to do with my time. But, wtf to do w/ all this frustration? A rhetorical question.

You are right.

Bottom line - Don't buy SANYO!!! Sanyo Eneloop don't EXIST anymore "as a brand"! The Sanyo battery on the market are old stock.

Edited by RadoStefanov

On November 23, 2015 at 1:34:55 PM, cbsixty said:

I got some of the Ansmann 2850 two weeks ago. They did last about 1,5 days in a Sennheiser EW300, I was quite impressed. We were not shooting the entire time, but I didn't switch them off during breaks. I also got some new black eneloops at the same time, which ran a tiny bit less than the Ansmann.

re: Ansmann 2850.    Slim line or the older ones?