Free gifts for everyone! The Sonniss 'Not-So-Secret' Santa

Sonniss

Hey Guys. Hope you are all well. This is Tim here from Sonniss.

I just dropped by to let you all know that we are running a special 'Secret Santa' this year and I am inviting you all to take part... Why is it special? Because none of you have to buy anything and everyone gets free gifts!

Christmas has always been my favorite time of year. It’s something that I look forward to, something I enjoy. So I really wanted to do something different this year at Sonniss. I just wanted to give you all something as a sort of ‘thank you’ and to wish you all the best.

I wouldn’t have been able to get Sonniss to where it is without many of you in this forum, so this is my way of giving back to the community.

How do you get involved? 

1) Signup for an account on Sonniss if you don’t already have one. You can sign up here -> http://www.sonniss.com/sign-up

2) Choose up to 5 items from our catalog and add them to your wish-list. (You can find this functionality on each of the individual product pages). You can view our catalog here -> http://www.sonniss.com

3) Check your inbox on December 25th.

That’s it! You don’t have to do anything else. Simple, right? Everyone that does this will receive a special sound related gift in the post. As with every Christmas gift, you never know what you’re going to get until the day comes. People don't always get what they want, but they always get something.

Happy holidays.

• 3 months later...

Hey Tim,

Thanks for the lead to your site.  I didn't know this existed!  The prices seem damned reasonable.

I will be buying stuff soon.

one question: I can't seem to view my created wish list on my iPad.  Not sure if it's an iPad issue or a website issue.

john