Can't reply to any posts in "Who Am I Today" section

Jamie Tongue

For some reason I cannot reply to any threads inside the "Who Am I Today" section of the forum. I wanted to reply to the "Who Am I" thread, but I can't. There is no option to reply anywhere on the page. I seem to be able to create a new thread, but not reply to an existing one.

I can see the reply box on any thread in any other section of the forum.

Is this deliberate? It seems as though NONE of the threads in the Who Am I section have been replied to in months, only new threads have been created with no replies.

Any thoughts?

57 minutes ago, Jamie Tongue said:

For some reason I cannot reply to any threads inside the "Who Am I Today" section of the forum. I wanted to reply to the "Who Am I" thread, but I can't. There is no option to reply anywhere on the page. I seem to be able to create a new thread, but not reply to an existing one.

I can see the reply box on any thread in any other section of the forum.

Is this deliberate? It seems as though NONE of the threads in the Who Am I section have been replied to in months, only new threads have been created with no replies.

Any thoughts?

Jamie: thank you for pointing this out. I have fixed the problem --- there was a forum section setting that was not correct, preventing Replies to Who I Am Today posts (this refers to New Topic posts made in the SECTION named "Who I Am Today", NOT replies to the Topic "Who I Am Today" in The Daily Journal section).