AUDIO PLAYBACK OPERATOR IN SAN FRAN?

Hi there,

I'm in need of a local audio playback operator in San Francisco.

My producer is currently hunting as well, but I thought I'd pitch the job here in case she has a hard time finding someone>  The job loads in on Friday, Jan 8 and shoots on Jan 9.

Here's what we expect to require:

Playback system for audio sync to 3 cameras - 2 amiras and one A7S2 (or alexa mini) on gimbal.

Protools playback that can feed existing pa system in dance studio (though having portable speaker system is encouraged as backup), while sending tc lock to 2 Amiras, and visual tc (slate?) for A7S2 (or alexa mini) on gimbal.

wireless/auto refresh TC feeds required (could be comtek or wireless tx/rx, but must successfully feed cameras bn  "tc in" - with sufficient bnc adapters getting into "tc in" of camera and slates).

System/Operator needs to be able to receive approx 3min. TC stamped wav file (or Mp3) on cf or thumb drive, and have the ability to create last minute custom TC stamp (at 23.98) on the audio file in the event the file delivered is imperfect (no TC, or wrong frame rate, etc.).

Operator should also be able to convert a .wav to .mp3 (or visa versa), should the job require it.  Operator will operate playback and monitor tc lock on all cameras, while being able to scrub quickly to various locations on sound file for various playback points within given file.

Thank you!

John Cole

541-282-4874