Zaxcom TRXLA/LT case

KGraham045

I, too, am a big fan of Kelsey's clips (and use them all the time). However, I can see the benefit to such a pouch. If I remember correctly, Rado made his own and posted pictures of it either here or on Facebook. I really liked them. Perhaps if he sees this thread he'll share some pictures.

40 minutes ago, RadoStefanov said:

I don't know if my Kelsey clips are different but they pop out the TX very often. I stopped using them.

Sony digital wireless pouches are the best for clips.

WP_20151102_001.jpg

WP_20151102_004.jpg

WP_20151102_002.jpg

I find that the material that the sony pouches are made of is a little bit "brittle" and that the clip will work its way out of the pouch sooner than one would like.  I do like using the sony transmitters on shows that supply them to use as a camera hop because of the battery cages.  quick change,  and leaves my zaxcom units for talent. I also specify them for discovery type shows that shoot in and around machinery and the like.  I want the receiver to be a rental sony, inside the camera,  out of the elements,  rather than be one of my zax qrx units with the yawning holes waiting for the rain or snow to intrude 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Reviving this thread.....

Any new options out there? 

I love the silicone skin that SoundCases NYC is making, however the clip seems a little too bulky for my needs. I would prefer something that sits more flush against the transmitter (and 360 degree rotating ability is a major plus!).

The OR311 seems okay.... But only okay. Maybe its great, I don't know. 

I can't seem to find the Sony pouches shown above. Those too seem fine, I only wish the clip rotated. I often have to point my tx antennas down. 

Just want to see what other options are out there. 

Cheers,

Evan