Dopamine-inducing headphones!

Jim Feeley

This might be problematic for our work, but they'd be great for Comteks. "Ya Babe, everything sounds fine."

"Now, a tech company called Nervana is hoping to enhance those blissful musical moments with its new line of futuristic headphones. Though they look similar to ones peddled by the likes of Sony and Sennheiser, Nervana’s products have a secret weapon: They release dopamine, the feel-good neurotransmitter that’s often released into the human bloodstream after fun activities like eating chocolate, getting in a good run, or rolling around under the bedsheets with a special someone."

Rest of the article:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/02/these-new-headphones-promise-to-give-you-a-dopamine-high/

img122.jpg

That's awful! If even bad music would give you good vibes, then where would you bitch and moan about it!? I never want to compromise on my bitching and moaning, so I'm not buying this, ever.

On a serious note, what is going on? How can this be a thing? How can people invest money in this!? I mean, listening to good music as is will release dopamine, right?

Capitalism is so stupid sometimes.

Thanks for sharing though. Love me some bitching and moaning