I would like to introduce Sienna to the sound world!

BWilson

Congratulations to you both.

Now the hard work lasts for twenty years!

When they finish education, crashing your car and drinking your bourbon it's then easy!

All they do then keep coming back!

My second son is with us for 2 months, he is 45, 2 degrees, a masters and a PhD soon!

My four grandchildren are another wonderful story

Gotta love them!!

mike

My son followed in my footsteps, becoming assistant CE for a chain of radio stations and consultant to a bunch of NPR shows. Even helped me on a few projects.

Then he said "I'd rather make a living" and became a patent attorney. (His portfolio now includes a lot of the manufacturers we use.)

It's great to watch them find their own paths.

Congratulations. Oh the lack of sleep... If it's not your first then you know the drill. If not, it gets better every day. I know it's hard to grasp in the midst of sleep deprivation during the first bit, but please try to enjoy every minute of it. As Christian said, you'll blink and she'll be 4. Get those snuggles in! 

Cheers for the well wishes.

I'm sitting on my porch at 1am, after just feeding, burping, changing and sending her to sleep with my "sweet" voice.

I think she actually goes to sleep so I stop singing. It's a win/win situation [emoji6]

She's a determined little thing, but thankfully I hope she takes after her mum in the brains department. She's got my looks, and because I'm so good looking, that's a burden she will have to take with her for the rest of her life [emoji12]

We have had some beautiful moments together already as a family, and are looking forward to the ones to come.

I had better head in and get some sleep(while I can), but on a last note, I hope everyone had a happy Easter e4c19577072bb8d7e690f254f2c2e8c9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...