Favorite Quote Of The Day

We've done LOTD, but how about QOTD...?

For today I got a charge out of this one.  I was watching a car speaker install video and as the technician held the defective speaker in place he turned on the radio and uttered this gem:

"I don't know if you can hear that but there's nothing coming out of this speaker."

I submit that a different person each day adds one quote.  Let's see if this works.

8  Mark Twain Quotes

"I have spent most of my life worrying about things that have never happened"

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer."

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."

"Wit is the sudden marriage of ideas which, before their union, were not perceived to have any relation."

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

""Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.